All of us at Indy PopCon are proud members of our community. Like Indy PopCon itself many of us have different Geeky things that we are passionate about. While we all may have different priority in our passions we are united in our support of those pursuits. So our charity donations have a similar focus, we will support ANY IRS 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with our charitable programs.
If your non-profit organization will be hosting a fundraising auction we will donate 4 three day tickets to be auctioned off. We will also include a random autographed photo of one of our past guests with a description of Indy PopCon to help raise more funds for your organization.
Indy PopCon Promotion Giveback Program
If you or your group would like to promote Indy PopCon we will give your group a special program code for your group. 15% of all sales using your code will be donated to your non-profit group 30 days after Indy PopCon.
If your school or organization is interested in either of our Indy PopCon Geeks 4 Good programs, please submit a donation request to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30 days prior to your event.. Your request must be written on your school or organization’s official letterhead and should include the following:
- The specific purpose for the donation and how it will be used.
- If you are applying for the Auction Donation or Promotion Giveback Program
- Proof of the organization’s Federal Tax ID number.
- A contact name including address, phone number and email, if available.
- Information, if any, concerning past or current involvement with Indy PopCon.
- A logo of your organization if you would like to be added to our charitable giving page.
Check that all details have been included in your letter. Unfortunately, requests that do not include all the above details will not be considered.
Thank you for reaching out to Indy PopCon and letting us be a part of your passion!